Relationship with the Hatfield and St Albans branch:
- Stationmaster at St Albans (later St Albans London Road), 1919 – 1920.
- Joined the goods department clerical staff at Leicester, c1900.
- Worked at Kings Cross.
- Worked at New Southgate.
- Chief Clerk at New Barnet for 8 years
- In Barnet was a Deputy Commandant in the 15th Herts V.A.D.
- Ambulance work during the war.
- Stationmaster at St Albans, 1919 – 1920.
- Promoted to Stationmaster at Palmers Green, from 19th April 1920.
- Station House, Great Northern Railway, St Albans, Hertfordshire.
Information gathered from:
- The Roger Taylor archive (The Herts Advertiser & St Albans Times).