Join members of Smallford Station & Alban Way Heritage Society and Countryside Management Service on a 7-mile guided walk from Hatfield to St Albans. Learn all about the history of the Hatfield and St Albans Railway/Alban Way and the wildlife and habitats that can be found there.
The walk is on a paved, mostly flat, foot/cycle path, with plenty of stops at points of interest, including a lunch break at Smallford Station. Enjoy a ride in a vintage bus back to Hatfield Station. Wear suitable shoes and bring a packed lunch. Dogs are welcome on a lead.
- Saturday 13th May 2017
- Repeated Wednesday 17th May 2017
- 10am to 4pm
How can I book?
- For more information and to book visit: https://www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/walksandmore
- Click on “View our calendar of events“.
- Scroll through the list or search by date for, “The Alban Way, its Railway History & Environs” then click the title to find out more.
- Click “Book a Place” at the bottom of the page and fill in the form.
- Click “Submit booking“.