ALBAN WAY GUIDED WALKS: 2nd and 19th May 2018
Below is a poster, produced by Herts Countryside Management Service, publicising our two walks.
You can book a place –
- by emailing John Darnton (who is one of the organisers of the walks) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- on the HCC website – www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/walksandmore
Some additional information
- We’re very flexible – so, if you’re unable to walk the whole route, you can meet up somewhere along the Alban Way (simply arrange this with John)
- On the poster you might notice an additional fantastic opportunity – a ride back to Hatfield on a ‘heritage bus’!
- And all of this is free – although we’ll happily receive any donations to the work of our Smallford Station & Alban Way Heritage Society!
Information has also been posted on several local Facebook Groups –
- St Albans Past and Present Memories
- Hatfield of Yesteryear
- All things St Albans
- We are Hatfield
- Welwyn Garden City
- Our own Facebook Group – Smallford Station & Alban Way Heritage Society