The Hertfordshire County Council provides a neat online facility where users can submit and report faults such as potholes, flooded roads, unkempt hedges and so on. However, it is not necessarily easy to use. HCC provides a brief introduction by way of a short PDF and FAQ that may help some.

We’ve put together a handy step by step guide that ought to help the majority of Smallford residents report faults in our neighbourhood. To download the instructions, click the link below.

You can access the Hertfordshire County Council fault reporting website by clicking here.

Click to access Herts-Highways-Instructions.pdf

 Please note: PDF documents require Adobe Reader or another PDF reader to view them. Alternatively, the window above should show the document in a low-resolution format.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This