c1836 – 1900
Relationship with the Hatfield and St Albans branch:
- Stationmaster at Smallford, c1879 – 1900.
- Born in about 1836, in North Mimms, Hertfordshire.
- Married Elizabeth Webster in 1862, in Peterborough, Northamptonshire.
- Died on 12th February 1900, in Smallford Station House, St Albans, Hertfordshire.
- Administration granted on 28th March 1900: effects £272.18.9.
- (Wife died in 1913, in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.)
- 2 Railway Cottages, Islington, Finsbury.
- Station House, Great Northern Railway, Smallford, St Albans, Hertfordshire.
He, his wife, 3 daughters and 1 son are at 2 Railway Cottages, Islington, Finsbury, in the 1871 census: Railway Signalman.
He, his wife, 2 daughters and 3 sons are at Smallford Station House, St Albans, Hertfordshire, in the 1881 census, Station Master.
He, his wife, 2 daughters and 1 son are at Smallford GNR Railway Station, St Albans, Hertfordshire, in the 1891 census, Station Master GNR.
Information gathered from:
- The Roger Taylor archive.
- Census returns.
- Marriage Index.
- Deaths Index.
- Wills Index.